Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Awaiting your approval)- Malinda Dusk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taijiya

(Awaiting your approval)- Malinda Dusk Empty
PostSubject: (Awaiting your approval)- Malinda Dusk   (Awaiting your approval)- Malinda Dusk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Name: Malinda Dusk

Age: Lost track.....some where in the 300's.....I think.....

Race: Demon

Occupation: Wondering, doing the arts (like drawing nd playing music), causing confusion and panick, black mailing, basickly doing anything to keep her from getting bored.

Physical Appearance: At first glance, she appears to be just a child. She looks very young and ha long white hair with a grey tint. (Awaiting your approval)- Malinda Dusk 269355

Eye color:Red/crimson

Hair color/style: White long hair with a grey tint, worn down unless for specil occasion.

Height: Five feet.

Clothes: Anything black white or gray (will only wear withe when she is wearing black and refusses to wear it as the main color). She likes wearing formal outfits and dresses unless otherwise called for in a situation.

What brings them to England? Well to be blunt, Malinda came because she was bored. She had also been discovered as a demon by a child in the old town she was staying at and had to leave. Needless to say, the young boy who found out this little secret suddenly dissapeared from the face of the earth. Now shes just a wondering demon with nothing to do. Shes looking for someone to grant a wish for so she can have their soul, but she also likes the idea of being able to do whatever she likes. Still, wanting a good soul for once she choose a random location to go to by throwing darts, and it just so happened to be England...

Other:Malinda never had a master before. She may seem carefree at first, but she actually is very serious and scary at times. She has a dark persona and is, inteligent, tricky, distant from others, agile and strong. She also likes being my mysterious and likes to charge people for her usefull information and help. Shes some-what sarcastic, scary at times, but she has a vast storage of knolodge. She sometimes likes to annoy people she knows who don't like to be picked on when bored, and dosn't care to get to involved in anything unless she finds it interesting. She has a lot of secrets, and no intention to spill them. Anyone who finds out those secrets or manages to get information out of her against her will, well, best of luck to them. Though she may seem like a all around perfect demon, shes not. She has trouble getting along with others and if shes in a foul mood, she has a bad tempre. She isn't very good at long ranged combat and hates getting dirty. She also has no attachment to most things and would easily just throw a random citizen in frount of herself as a sheild if she needed to. She dosn't trust people and goes on things on her own. She also get very weak in cold conditions (only heaven knows why). Since she never had a master and she hasn't granted a persons wish in a while, she hasn't had a soul for a long time and can't fight for long periods (like say over an hour and a half) or else she will just passout and go into a coma-like state till her body has enough energy to move again.

((is this okay? I couldn't find Anything overly detailed instructions to read so I was just asking. If not, please tell me what is wrong and I will do my best to fix it. Well than, thank you.))
Back to top Go down

(Awaiting your approval)- Malinda Dusk
Page 1 of 1