Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Awaiting Approval ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillie~

Character Awaiting Approval ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Character Awaiting Approval ^^   Character Awaiting Approval ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:28 pm

Original Character Template:

Name:Lillie
Race: White
Physical Appearance: Round, child-like face...tiny
Eye color:Bright, clear blue
Hair color/style:Long black hair with bangs that are constantly getting in her face.
Height:Average 5-year-old height, if not a bit smaller.
Clothes:dirty, tattered over sized night shirt
What brings them to England? Lillie was born in England.
Other: Lillie's mother was one of the whores killed by 'Jack the Ripper' and she hid under the bed as her mother was being killed. Lillie got out and ran while The Ripper's back was turned, and has been on the streets ever since. Lillie is very smart for her age as her mother wanted something to help compensate for having a whore mother when she entered school. She is also normally very cheery and hyper, but has her moments when things get to her. She tries to stay tough, and will rarely talk about how she feels.
(Sorry if this isn't enough, this is my first time doing something like this...)
Back to top Go down

Character Awaiting Approval ^^
Page 1 of 1