Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Annabelle (Jinx) ~Awaiting Approval~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annabelle~

Annabelle~

Annabelle (Jinx) ~Awaiting Approval~ Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle (Jinx) ~Awaiting Approval~   Annabelle (Jinx) ~Awaiting Approval~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:42 am

Name: Annabelle [Last name unknown]
Nickname: Jinx
Appearance: Erm... Profile picture.
Personality: Mockingly sarcastic, lovable, and somewhat demonic.
Race: Demon
Catchphrase: "The joker beats all!"
History: She has no idea who her parents are. She somehow awoken alone deep in a forest. The first public area she ever visited was a lively summer carnival, and she immediatly fell in love with it. Annabelle visited this park every day. One day, a young boy saw her wandering alone and took her out to dinner. She never had such rich adnd delicious food. She thanked him gratefully, promising to see him again. Then came the night- her final night visiting that beautiful place she called home. That amazing carnival she held so dear. She was incredibly excited today; she was going to meet the boy again. Annabelle sat on the bench in wait. She waited for hours, and soon gave up hope. Her gaze wandered around the carnival, when she saw something in an alleyway. Two eyes- the young boy's eyes- were staring coldly up at her. She instantly knew he was dead. She tried not to cry, but it hurt too much. Ever since then, she's been angry at herself, and heartbroken. She always pretends like she's okay by making jokes and laughing all the time, but soon enough she'll realize her smile is fake. Afraid of staying alone any longer, but afraid of caring about someone then losing them shortly after, she sets out to find someone- the one person she knows for sure she won't lose. [History stretches but for roleplay purposes I won't say until someone asks :* ]
Bio: She relies on assassinating and murdering nobles and wealthy idiots who fall into her traps. She starts by sneaking into their house, then giggling adorably. The idiots who come to investigate become her food for the day. After she feeds, she searches them and takes any weapons they have. After her amazing but horrible past, she was never told what was right or wrong. Unconsciously, killing is her "skill". She's yet to control her demonic abilities. She loves games, especially since she can cheat so easily without anyone having a clue. Annabelle is still trying to find someone who can spot her ruining a game's scores. She LOVES to mildly annoy people, but if anyone (any... human) annoys her, they're immediatly dead. *wink*

>>> Eto... *^* Hi ^^ This looks fun, so I'm going ahead and joining xD <<<
Back to top Go down

Annabelle (Jinx) ~Awaiting Approval~
Page 1 of 1