Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any1999 awaiting approval

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Any1999_

Any1999 awaiting approval Empty
PostSubject: Any1999 awaiting approval   Any1999 awaiting approval I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:54 pm

Name:Alexandra Blackwood
Race:human
Occupation:maid working at phantomhive manor. She is new to the manor and has Mey-Rin as a mentor to show her around however despite being a maid she works in many different fields to help Sebastian keep the three from breaking anything more when she can. After all it is a maids job to help when and where she is needed no matter what the task is. Even if that means taking care of a giant dog...Even though it is a very strange job which entails countless threats against the manor she will defend it til her last breath even if she is only a mere child.
Physical Appearance: She is very-pale and thin. She has light freckles sprinkling her cheeks and a few on her nose as well. She has long eyelashes and has a scar from her neck down her back due to an incident which caused her parents deaths. She normally tries to hide her neck as best she can when in public.
Eye color:Her eyes are hazel yet always have a tint of green in them. most often they are a light greenish-blue
Hair color/style: She has Dark brown hair that is nearly black which falls to her shoulders and slightly curls at the end. Her right eye would is normally covered by bangs which reach and curl under her chin.
Height:5'1
Clothes:She of course wears the normal maid attire such as mey-rins including the bonnet which she will take off during any freetime she gets. When on job she also has her hair up in a bun. She also has a distaste for the normal maid heels so she wears flat shoes similar to a butlers instead
What brings them to England?: She has always lived in England with her mother and father and they used to have a lovely house along the countryside. Even though they were poor it was a good life.
Other:Her parents were killed by strange men with greenish yellow eyes and strange weapons while she was able to escape but had the long scar trailing down her back. She has a disliking towards hearing of her past or of her parents. Quite often during the evening she will sneak out of the manor to visit her parents grave markers and she normally avoids eating more than one meal per day deciding the others should have it instead. In her free moments she will usually be found outside either reading, drawing, or humming and occassionally will play chess with the other servants when she can and enjoys the Phantomhive library
Back to top Go down
Any1999_

Any1999 awaiting approval Empty
PostSubject: any1999   Any1999 awaiting approval I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Also everytime I switch to a form page or anything it logs me out and causes me to be a guest. I am new to this format of website as well so please forgive me for errors I might make due to lack of knowledge on this sort of matter
Back to top Go down

Any1999 awaiting approval
Page 1 of 1