Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice Salvatore, would like approval please~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice Salvatore

Alice Salvatore

Alice Salvatore, would like approval please~! Empty
PostSubject: Alice Salvatore, would like approval please~!   Alice Salvatore, would like approval please~! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Name: Alice Salvatore
Race: Human
Occupation:Is the daughter of a wealthy family and is highly trained at fighting

Physical Appearance: Long silky light Blond Hair, Deep blue eyes, Lovely light creamy skin and a slim figure. she like to wear Gothic and Victorian style dresses, she also like to wear guy clothes but her family always tells her its unappropriated so she usually wears dresses. She likes putting her hair into different styles.
Height: 5'5"

What brings them to England? Alice is the daughter of a wealthy family but her parents were killed when she was 10, she doesn't know why it happened just that it had something to do with the Underworld. Now she lives with her Uncle's Family at their Mansion in England. Even though her Uncle has no knowledge of the underworld beneath London, Alice is still apart of it with the knowledge she has from her parents but keeps it a secret from her uncle and his family. She enjoys solving mysteries no matter what its about and occasionally visits the undertaker when she needs help.

Alice is very talented at playing the piano but isn't that good at dancing but is still trying her hardest to get better. She is intelligent and read a lot of books but always loves when she learns new things. Since shes been living with her uncle she has been trying to live up to his expectations since shes the only child of his brother so she will be the Heiress to the Salvatore family.

Other: Alice is a very hyper and energetic person who is very sweet and caring. On the other hand she has a mischievous side and some times likes to pull pranks and such. She can also be mean and stern when angry but that doesn't happen often. Alice likes meeting new people and usually gets along with anybody. She likes candy a lot but loves Funtom candy the most, its like one of her weakness she will do anything to have some.

When Alice's parents died she kept her father family ring which was made with Silver and has a lapis lazuli gemstone in it. She wears the ring everywhere she goes and can't stand to lose it.

Alice Salvatore, would like approval please~! 24113211

Last edited by Alice Salvatore on Sat May 26, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Alice Salvatore, would like approval please~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Salvatore, would like approval please~!   Alice Salvatore, would like approval please~! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Very Interesting character, she sounds fun. Approved
Back to top Go down

Alice Salvatore, would like approval please~!
Page 1 of 1