Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helene Michaelis Needs Approval

Go down 
AuthorMessage
helenemichaelis17

Helene Michaelis Needs Approval Empty
PostSubject: Helene Michaelis Needs Approval   Helene Michaelis Needs Approval I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Name: Helene Michaelis

Race: Half-demon.
Occupation: Jill-of-all-trades. Helene's mother died when she was 15, and has travelled everywhere since then, picking up jobs and skills as she went. Some of those jobs include spice seller, assistant to an undertaker, assistant to a tea merchant, baker, and shoe maker. Her skills are varied. If you name it, she has probably done it.

Physical Appearance: Helene takes after her father, Sebastian Michaelis. She is tall and slender, with a narrow waist. She is a B-cup, and wears a size 9 shoe. Her facial structure is similar to Sebastian's in regards to shape and cheekbones. She has slightly prominenent shoulder blades, and has a graceful sway when she walks. Helene also has a nice, warm smile.

Eye color: Red

Hair color/style: Black, slightly curly hair that reaches to the end of her shoulder blades. She always wears it down and loose.
Height: 5'10"

Clothes: Her normal/London attire is a short-sleeved white blouse belted at the waist with a large, brown leather belt. She wears a dark gray ankle-length skirt and black boots. She pairs this with a black knee-length coat that is slightly too large for her, and a brown cap. When she joins the Phantomhives, her "fancier" clothes include a green plaid gown with a dark green sash and short sleeves, a light blue gown patterned with flowers with a dark blue sash and short sleeves, a plain long-sleeved dark blue gown a white collar and cuffs, and a red ballgown with a corseted back and off the shoulder short sleeves.

What brings them to England?: Helene meets Ciel in Paris after Sebastian left him (this is around the end of the anime). She manages to bring him back to London, and meets Sebastian after he has rescued Ciel from falling off of the Demon Bridge (I believe that's what it's called...). Helene has been travelling for some time now, and decides to return home to London at the time that she meets Ciel.

Other: Helene's love interest is Claude Faustus. She is very friendly, and enjoys warm weather. Her favorite flowers are daisies and roses. She is allergic to cherries. One of Helene's goals in life is to find her true love.
Back to top Go down

Helene Michaelis Needs Approval
Page 1 of 1