Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noire Michaelis- Phantomhive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

Noire Michaelis- Phantomhive Empty
PostSubject: Noire Michaelis- Phantomhive   Noire Michaelis- Phantomhive I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Name: Noire Michaelis- Phantomhive

Race: Demon

Physical appearance: Noire is a very attractive young lady going by looks alone. She has long raven black hair that goes down to her waist. She has a pale complexion. Her eyes are sapphire blue but tend to change color due to her mood.

Red- Whenever Noire's eyes are red, it is a warning not to irritate her further. Also when her eyes are red, she is in a rather seductive mood. To tell the difference between her angry or seductive moods, the way she talks is a good indicator. When Noire is angry, she will often talk in monotone  and when she is seductive, she will use a seductive thrill to her voice.

Purple- When her eyes are violet, Noire is using her demonic powers and when they flash purple, that is an indicator that she needs to feed.

Noire's attire is that she is a rebel. She wears basically black and dark colors. She wears lace or fishnet fingerless gloves on her hands to show off her sharp and pointy claw-like black nails. Occasionally, Noire will put red ribbons and flowers in her hair as well as wearing a black with red lining cloak over her shoulders. For her footwear, Noire wears black knee-length high heels with a skull design at the top of the boot. She also wears black stockings or black and white or black and red stockings.

Personal description: Noire is very mischievous and rebellious. She causes a lot of trouble but she is just trying to have some fun. Noire is very stubborn, hard-headed and a bit cocky but she is also loyal, protective of the people she cares about, and can be sweet and kind. She is manipulative and tends to act like a child when things aren't in her favor. Noire also has a fondness for cats.

Demonic Powers: Noire seems to inherit her demonic abilities from her father. She can shape shift, has super strength, and travel to other dimensions. She has other basic demonic abilities such as being perfect in almost everything she does.

What brings her to England? Noire appeared in England after she had a fight with her father. Tired of being lectured, Noire came to have a good time and she doesn't believe that her parents truly love her.

Other: Noire comes from a different dimension and is revealed to be the child of Sebastian Michaelis and Ciel Phantomhive. 

Sample Roleplay: It was a dark rainy night. The city of London was blanketed by a dark thunderstorm. The storm raged on and the busy citizens fled for shelter. Suddenly a bright flash of light illuminated the dark streets. A being emerged and it was a girl. The girl had sapphire blue eyes and waist-length raven black hair. She smirked as she said to herself, "Let's see what kind of fun I can have in this dimension."

She began to run down the streets of London until she reached the countryside. Her eyes locked on a very familiar manor and another smirk reached her lips.

"Phantomhive estate... things just got more interesting."

Noire Michaelis- Phantomhive 423a2b9e705fbdf32783d0dd4dc46165b6b58d46

Back to top Go down
https://kuroshitsuji.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1