Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kimika Nightshade character would like approval

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kimikanightshade

kimikanightshade

Kimika Nightshade character would like approval Empty
PostSubject: Kimika Nightshade character would like approval   Kimika Nightshade character would like approval I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Name: Kimika Nightshade (Zero Nightshade)

Race: Demon, vampire

Physical Appearance: She is lightly pale, and even though she is a teenager she looks like a little kid. She has a guy form during her split personality she is still pale, and more llike a vampire with her/his gothic prince like apperence

Eye color: She has red eyes when mad but when she's calm her eyes are a beautiful shinning silver/one green and one blue

Hair color/style: Her hair is long and black with purple hightlights. / white hair with red highlights

Height: 5'3 (in her girl form) 6'1 (in her guy form/split personality)

Clothes: She is usually seen wearing a short plaided black and white skirt, a spaggitte strap black half shirt with a nightflower on it, black knee high high heel boots, chains that connect from one side of her skirt to the other. She is always wearing mascara, silver and black eyeshadow with the cat design done by eyeliner, black nail polish, and she has a tattoo of a black rose on her waist with a chain instead of thorns wrapped around it. She is know for her beauty and gothic princess apperence./ same for her guy form except he is usually wearing a pair of black jeans, a black button up shirt (which he never has buttoned), black sneakers and a single earring with a dragon going around his left ear. He wears black nail polish, and still has the tattoo except it appears on his back. And is seen for his gothic prince apperence.

What brings them to England?
The vesper family was asked by the queen to come to london to help with the underworld work without letting the young earl know they are helping. The family came from Paris to help but their english is so well that no one can tell they are french. Before they came to england the vesper's youngest son Nico wittnessed his grandfather get slaughtered right in front of him he summmond Kimika and was taken with them to england and poses as their maid. But secretly she is Nico's personal assassin. She is also helping Nico find the man who killed his grandfather.
Other:
She is mean to most people though she acts like a child when sebastian is around. She has ADHD so she is never in one place for long and when you do get her to sit down or stay still her mind is somewhere else. She has split personalities so at times she's herself but other times she goes by the name of Zero. A boy personality that gets her in alot of trouble with Sebastian from time to time. She loves to sing and dance. She isn't very open to people and usually keeps to herself.
Background: She is Sebastian's cousin but is seen mostly as his sister because of how close they are. The day after sebastian was summoned by Ciel, she was summoned by another little boy named Nico. she works for the Vesper family a high class assassin family in paris. But before any of this she and sebastian where close and rarly seen without one another. Kimika's parents were killed by the fastus family and she escaped with just enough energy to get her to sebastian before passing out. he raised her as a little sister til the day ciel summonded him. While living with the vespers (and the fact that she is a demon) she grew very blood thristy, violent, and killed without a slight change in facial expression. she has a weakness (just like sebastian) for cats. and she tends to flirt to get her way and if she doesn't well.....don't let that happen. She can speak greek, japanese, english, and sarcasm. She puts the she in she devil.

[/quote]

Last edited by kimikanightshade on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing form)
Back to top Go down
Prince Soma Asman Kadar

Prince Soma Asman Kadar

PostSubject: Re: Kimika Nightshade character would like approval   Kimika Nightshade character would like approval I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:39 am

Your picture is pretty!!! :O
Back to top Go down
kimikanightshade

kimikanightshade

PostSubject: Re: Kimika Nightshade character would like approval   Kimika Nightshade character would like approval I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Thank you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Kimika Nightshade character would like approval   Kimika Nightshade character would like approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:18 pm

How very.... interesting.

Approved. I am quite curious to what she can bring.
Back to top Go down
https://kuroshitsuji.rpg-board.net
Kimika

PostSubject: Re: Kimika Nightshade character would like approval   Kimika Nightshade character would like approval I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:23 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimika Nightshade character would like approval   Kimika Nightshade character would like approval I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kimika Nightshade character would like approval
Page 1 of 1