Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

☠♚ Arrival in Another Dimension ♚☠

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

☠♚ Arrival in Another Dimension ♚☠ Empty
PostSubject: ☠♚ Arrival in Another Dimension ♚☠   ☠♚ Arrival in Another Dimension ♚☠ I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:26 pm

The streets of London were abandoned at the late hour. It was storming and no one seemed to notice the bright light in the backstreets. A girl of about sixteen years of age appeared. Her eyes were violet before they changed to a sapphire blue. "A new dimension. I wonder if I can have some fun here." She smirked as she walked down the streets.

Everything was silent except for the sound of her high heeled boots. She traveled into the countryside and saw a very familiar manor: The Phantomhive mansion. It was just as Noire remembered it. Only she knew that her parents were in a different dimension and not in this one. She couldn't bear another scolding from her strict father. She decided that she would wait for the rain to clear before having some fun.

She went up to the estate doors and knocked on it. Well now... things just got interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://kuroshitsuji.rpg-board.net
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: ☠♚ Arrival in Another Dimension ♚☠   ☠♚ Arrival in Another Dimension ♚☠ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Upon hearing the knock at the door, Sebastian went to answer it - that being a part of his job. It took him a few moments to register who the manor's newest guest was, but he figured it out soon enough. However, he kept her identity to himself. "Hello. How may we help you?"
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: ☠♚ Arrival in Another Dimension ♚☠   ☠♚ Arrival in Another Dimension ♚☠ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Noire stared up at the familiar figure and gave an innocent smile. "Good evening sir. It is pouring rain out here so would you mind if I stayed here until it clears?"
Back to top Go down
https://kuroshitsuji.rpg-board.net
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: ☠♚ Arrival in Another Dimension ♚☠   ☠♚ Arrival in Another Dimension ♚☠ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:42 am

The butler nodded, stepping out of the way and opening the door more to allow the young girl to enter the household. He shut the door once she had entered. He was curious though, as to what made a teenager wander out of the city at this late hour.

"Might I ask what you are doing out here this time of night?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☠♚ Arrival in Another Dimension ♚☠   ☠♚ Arrival in Another Dimension ♚☠ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☠♚ Arrival in Another Dimension ♚☠
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play :: London-
Jump to: